Kitty's Paws Pieces

Wanna read my ramblings? Just sit down on one of my chairs and enjoy! Anyway, DO NOT COPY-PASTE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Welcome!!!

Well, I couldn't think of a nice title to welcome you to my blog of.. er.. well.. yea, R-A-M-B-L-I-N-G-S.

Ah, yes, sorry. Hello there, and welcome. My name is Dian, Myu, Miyu, Chryseis, or whatever you call me.. :P

Anyway, no, this is not my second blog. Teehee. I mean, this is.. err.. a blog for all of my works, poetry and short stories (which I always call as a rambling :P).

Umm.... *speechless* I'm still working on the layout, so, yeah.. Just enjoy!

And REMEMBER that the works are DEFINITELY MINE. Just read, do not copy-paste. If you want to save one of my works to your personal use, it's okay, but again, DO NOT COPY-PASTE. Well, I mean, DO NOT copy-paste the content of this blog to your blog or website, especially without mentioning my name (whichever name you call me or know me with). Well, the best way is to ask me before.. :P

See you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home