Kitty's Paws Pieces

Wanna read my ramblings? Just sit down on one of my chairs and enjoy! Anyway, DO NOT COPY-PASTE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Girl Has Stolen My Heart


written by Dian Anggraini aka Chryseis aka Myu
date of original write: 12 November 2007


Once, I met a girl
So young, curious and naughty
Yet also cute and funny

She’s as beautiful as a princess
(Well, she is!)
And as playful as a cat
(Indeed~!)
...Even more.

We’re friends through an incident
No, it’s totally a disaster
‘Cause she was inside my house
In a sudden

In another word,
She slithered into my house

I’m shocked,
How could a girl break into a boy’s room?

I’m really shocked, but
We’re friends..
After it.

Sometimes she come by
Asked me to teach her something
Or just playing
And make noises at my house!

She might be just sixteen
She might be naughty and childish
She might be a cat (oh, and a princess, too!)
But...

After sometime
I realized that this girl
Has stolen something precious from me

I’ve just realized..
That this little girl
Has stolen my heart.

--------------------
As always, it's a rambling. :P Wrote it for my own novel, anyway.. Any comments will be greatly appreciated. :D

© 2007 -mYu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home