Kitty's Paws Pieces

Wanna read my ramblings? Just sit down on one of my chairs and enjoy! Anyway, DO NOT COPY-PASTE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dark Passion Play


written by Dian Anggraini aka Chryseis aka Myu
date of original write: 15 August 2008


Imprisoned in the lowest level
Of Hell, I am
A little devil who seeks for
Freedom

Gathering power, twisting mind
I did all I could do
To reach my goal
To be freed

But you--

Came and provoked me to
Your labyrinth
Leading to
A trap inside a holy garden

As I was entangled in your ivies
Seeing your angelic smile
Staring at your bright blue eyes
Feels your velvet touch...

This feeling
Grows...
Little by little

A need of your gentleness
A desire to be with you
A--

--Passion.

...

Dancing fire
Burning in my
Bleeding heart

A deep, dark passion
Which changed my
Views about love

No need of the pearly potion
For you to give
Or any charms to cast

You just did it
To this impish heart

Though not entirely.

...

Love was a cursed word
For me
But--

Since you pour all of your kindness
And 'love' upon me

--It becomes a need.

And when you sets me free,

Let me give you...

An angelic embrace and--

--A devilish kiss.


And you'll be forever...

Mine.

Don't you know that beauty always comes with dark thoughts?


© 2008 -mYu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home