Kitty's Paws Pieces

Wanna read my ramblings? Just sit down on one of my chairs and enjoy! Anyway, DO NOT COPY-PASTE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Road


written by Dian Anggraini aka Chryseis aka Myu
date of original write: 29 December 2007


The road is crowded
Filled with cars, motors, bicycles, and other else everywhere
Like a river, a sea of vehicles

They are separated by only a few inches
One and another
In a crowd, a traffic jam

The sounds of vehicles
Brrm... brmm.. brrrrmm...
And the high-pitched horns
Tiin..! Tiiiiiiin~!!!

Heard in every step I take
Along this rough pavement
Under the scorching sun

People begins to lost patience
They’re getting mad
As the traffic is getting longer

More and more crowded
Than a few minutes before

No more engine sounds are heard
Only the sounds of the horns
And people’s yelling each other left

Tiiin…! Tiiiiiiiiiin~!!! Tin..!!
Tin.. Tiiiiin~
Tin-tin-ttiiiiiiiiinnn~~!!

*grumbles*


Cars are still everywhere
With the frustated drivers that
Trapped in this jam

And as I barely could breathe
‘Cause I only receive dirty air
I eat a fresh mint candy,
Put my soft silky handkerchief upon my nose
Avoiding unpleasant smoke from the cars

And I think to myself..

That this road,
This city,
Even this country,
Is too crowded

© 2007 -mYu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home