Kitty's Paws Pieces

Wanna read my ramblings? Just sit down on one of my chairs and enjoy! Anyway, DO NOT COPY-PASTE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Eternally


written by Dian Anggraini aka Chryseis aka Myu
date of original write: 18 November 2007


Lovely words
Gentle touches and kisses
That's how we started

As the time flows
Many things has changed

We argued and had a quarell occasionally
Sometimes we did it until I'm crying in desperate
And wanting to be away from you

But something in my heart
Prevented me from leaving you
Something that wouldn't change
Even if I said 'I don't love you anymore'

Yes,
My love wouldn't change
And it will always be the same

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

My love for you..
Will last..

Eternally.

© 2007 -mYu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home